||Securepoint UTM for VMware, UTM on virtual machines/clouds
The Securepoint VMware UTM solution is the UTM security system for virtual machines/clouds and can be used on all other virtual machines. Of course it offers all Securepoint UTM functions from our other appliances. All you have to do is, go to our download area and download the latest Securepoint ISO CDROM image (contains the Securepoint system with all Securepoint UTM functions) and install it on your virtual machine.
||UTM for 1 to unlimited users
Complete security for networks
Securepoint gives you the possibility to use the Securepoint UTM software on virtual machines like VMware or others and any hardware (see whitepapers), in order to enable an entirely individual scaling suited to your company or the use with fixed manufacturer's specifications.
Absolute VPN compatibility included
Already from the day of delivery you have as much VPN channels on IPsec, Open VPN (SSL) and L2TP/PPTP base with IKEv1/IKEv2-support available. Also you find in the scope of delivery our toll free Securepoint VPN client (OpenVPN SSL) which you can use as often as you like without any additional fees.
Comfortable administration and maximum safety
A fast setup is provided by the simple usage of the web interface and the set up wizard. To make the branch networking comfortable to the administrator all VPN channels can be installed with our user friendly wizard within a couple of seconds. For an easier view over the entire network, up to 65,535 VPN and systems you have the possibility to order an additional Management tool, the Securepoint Operation Center.
||UTM configuration with the web interface
The advantage: extremely fast and save configuration! As soon as you open the gateway the configuration wizard supports the start up within a few minutes. The pre-defined control installation helps to get a safe internet connection right away. A fast an easy VPN adjustment is provided by the VPN wizard. The easy and understandable User manual of our UTM gateway and the additional wizards helps to get safety in small company networks very fast and efficient. At the same time you get all necessary functions to a price, which isn't offered by any other product.
||Central configuration management, backups and monitoring with the Securepoint Operation Center
The Securepoint Operation Center is the central configuration and management solution for all UTM and VPN systems from Securepoint. With the operation center you can manage as much Securepoint UTM and VPN products as you like in an automatically and central way. This is very important, especially if you have to administrate a big amount of UTM and VPN facilities. The Securepoint Operation Center is available as local desktop or as a server Version which can be integrated in your central backup concept.
Ten reasons for the Securepoint UTM-Gateways and appliances
Maintenance / Licence:
- Firewall with a high-end function (deep packet inspection)
- Spam filter with a 99% identifying ratio and a server adjustment from our data center
- Virus scanner: An automatic pre-installed and activated virus scanner, to check emails, attachments (also zipped files) and also scan your internet access
- Web content filter: Adjust the access of your employees or children to the internet and prescribe which attachments are allowed
- Antiphishing / Antispyware: The integrated safety against descry of sensible data, such as passwords and online banking
- VPN gateway: Provide a safe access to your company/branch or to you home-office, with our VPN gateway
- Web management for a comfortable, easy and intuitive usage and administration: It's possible in seconds with our set up wizard
- Automatically updates are made automatically once per hour, if you have an valid licence
- Automatically timer function allows synchronisation on all computers of your network in one step at the same time
- High performance and low costs with extremely fast and safe configuration
To have your UTM Gateway or UTM appliance always on the latest version with virus updates/spam filter /software updates you need an activated, chargeable subscription for at least one year.